Friday 21 October 2016

Reflection Week 2 Term 4


This is my Margret scratcher I made for chapter chat activities I did this on a google drawing.  The purpose of this activity was to draw Margaret Scratcher who is a character in the story and write 5 facts about Margaret Thatcher who was who that cat is named after,  This activity was fun!







This is what I did for my literacy follow up for the week I made this on skin dex were you make your own minecraft skins.





This is our maths slide we made for maths this week and we had to make this with a buddy.



1 comment:

  1. kia ora Stanley,
    I Miharo your mine craft skin of Ellie and Fred.
    Just make sure that you one the last slide do something.
    When I tried to make a Ellie and Fred I made something worse.(lol)
    how long did it take you to make That Ellie and Fred.
    See you next time
    by Staci

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.