Monday 2 July 2018

SUPERMARKET

here is my writing for my the time i had to wait for my mum at the supermarket comment on this if this has happened to you before if it has i feel bad because trust me it sucks. 



SUPERMARKET

When i was a boy Mum asked me do you
Want to come to the supermarket
With me. I said

Do i have to
Mum said yes
I said fine if i have to

We got there
I said i'll stay in the car
Mum said fine

We got there
Mum said i'll be
One minute

I say fine
And i see mum
Walk into the supermarket

I think to myself
How long does
It take to buy stuff

It's feeling like ages
I was looking out
Of the car window

And i saw a
Tone of cars go
Past my window

By now i thought
Where is she
Buying a lot of stuff.


By Stanley.



1 comment:

  1. Hello Stanley,Its Angel here from Grey Main School I LOVE the way that you put all these facts in your story about going to the supermarket. My mum has done the same thing to me one time. Maybe next time you do a blog post like this you could read your sentences and make them make scene.

    kind regards Angel : ) : ) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.